Appliances such as air-conditioning and refrigeration units are particularly vulnerable to damage caused by low voltage ‘brownouts’. With the A/C Guard, your equipment is protected against all power fluctuations: over-voltage as well as low voltage, spikes, surges, power back surges and power fluctuations. Part of Sollatek’s highly versatile Voltshield Range which uses the Sollatek Switcher technology, the A/C Guard switches off the air-conditioner instantly when a power problem occurs, reconnecting it only once the mains supply has stabilised.
A/C Guard features
• Automatically protects against:
Low voltage and brownouts.
High voltage, spike and surge protection. Power back surges by start up delay.
• Intelligent time delay before power reconnection prevents:
Frequent start stops.
Protects against power back surges.
Ensures optimal working time and avoids unnecessary down time.
• Circuit breaker provides:
Short-circuit and overload protection.
• Versatile range offering 3 models: 16, 20 and 25Amps. • All single phase.
• Easy installation: direct wiring adding extra security.
• Two year worldwide warranty.